Welcome to Year 4 2023-2024
Year 4 is taught by Miss Welch and Mrs Pointon. Year 4 is supported by Mrs Parker and Miss Roux.
Your child will also see other staff from across school from time to time.
We have an exciting year of learning planned and we are looking forward to working together. You can find out more below.
Click here for our Learning Plan of Action for Year 4
- Supporting your child's learning at home is very important and is something that we encourage in Y4. Your children's homework will be:
- Maths.co.uk, or Spagtastic set every Friday
- Encouraging your child to read their Big Cat 'read aloud' books three times a week. Please remember to record this in our reading diaries
- Optional Bingo Board activities
- Enjoying playing TT Rock Stars as much as possible at home
- Completing wider reading using our recommended challenge books – https://y4reading.weebly.com/recommended-reads.html
Online Support for Learning
Please click on the links.
- Maths fluency- https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/daily10
- Times table games – https://www.timestables.co.uk/games/
- Oxford Owl E books- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page
- SPAG homework – https://www.spagtastic.com/
- Maths homework – https://www.maths.co.uk/