We welcome feedback from you. If there is anything specific you would like to discuss with us, whether it about you child's progress or wellbeing at school, the curriculum or a school trip, our door is always open! Please make an appointment via the office to see either your Class Teacher, Mrs Chesters or the any of the Governors. We'd love to hear your views!
'Parent View' is an objective tool for measuring parental feedback about our School. It's an opportunity to tell others about the quality of teaching and the behaviour of our children etc!
We hope that you will take the time to complete it.
The 14 areas that Ofsted seeks parents' views on are:
- My child is happy at this school.
- My child feels safe at this school.
- The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
- My child has been bullied and the school dealt with the bullying quickly and effectively, parents are able to select the response 'My child has not been bullied'.
- The school makes me aware of what my child will learn during the year.
- When I have raised concerns with the school, they have been dealt with properly -
parents are able to select the response 'I have not raised any concerns'.
- Does your child have SEND? – if yes, the survey asks parents how strongly they agree
with this statement: 'My child has SEND, and the school gives them the support they
need to succeed.'
- The school has high expectations for my child.
- My child does well at this school.
- The school lets me know how my child is doing.
- There is a good range of subjects available to my child at this school.
- My child can take part in clubs and activities at this school.
- The school supports my child's wider personal development.
- I would recommend this school to another parent (yes or no answer required).
You can access Ofsted Parent View here.