Schools are measured at Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2, and measured against the national average, and against similar schools. We are really proud of our children and our results!
DfE performance tables
Due to 2020 Lockdown National Assessments did not take place.
2019 KS2 Results
- 69% Wybunbury Delves compared to 65% of pupils nationally met the expected standard in combined reading, writing and mathematics;
- 72% Wybunbury Delves pupils met the expected standard in reading compared to 73%nationally;
- 79% Wybunbury Delves, met the expected standard in the assessment of writing compared to 78% nationally;
- 79% Wybunbury Delves, compared to nationally 79%, of pupils met the expected standard in mathematics
- 86% Wybunbury Delves, compared to nationally 78%, of pupils met the new expected standard in grammar, punctuation and spelling;
Nationally this year, the average pupil is performing above the 'expected standard' of 100.
- the average scaled score in reading is 104 nationally; 104 Wybunbury
- the average scaled score in mathematics is 105 nationally; 101 Wybunbury
Progress measures: KS1 to KS2
- KS1 to KS2 Reading -0.8 Average
- KS1 to KS2 Writing -0.8 Average
- KS1 to KS2 Maths -1 Average
Find more information on assessment.
Our Ofsted 2017 Inspection commented that:
...strengths seen previously in reading and writing continue, while pupils now make much stronger progress in mathematics than they did in the past.
Come and visit us and see for yourself!