This term we have decided to participate in a Christmas design project' run by Cauliflower Cards. To raise money for school, you can buy Christmas cards, gift labels, wrapping paper and mugs professionally printed with a Christmas design created by your child. Your child will have been given template to take home on Friday.
When creating your design, the following guidelines MUST be followed:
- Artwork must be completed on A4 or A5 sized paper or card and stuck onto the order form.
- Please attach artwork to the pupil order form with a glue stick. (Don't use staples, paperclips, or sellotape as it will spoil the look of the artwork!)
- The artwork can be either landscape or portrait. (Circle the tree on the pupil order form to let us know the orientation of your design.)
- Keep important details such as text and border designs at least 1cm away from the edge of the design. (A small amount of the design is trimmed during production and we don't want you to lose important details.
- Everything on your design will be printed including hand drawn borders. (Anything extending beyond the A4/A5 sheet of paper will not appear on the finished card at all.)
- Keep designs unfolded and damage free as creases and marks will show on the final print.
- Not only will it be very exciting for your child to see their work as a finished printed product, the cards themselves are great for sending a more personal greeting to friends and family at Christmas and the mugs are great for gifts!
If you would like to buy a Christmas cards, gift labels, wrapping paper and/or mugs professionally printed with a Christmas design created by your child, please ensure the artwork is completed, your order is placed online, and the whole form is returned to school by Wednesday 22nd September.
NB Orders must be placed via https://xmas.cauliflowergroup.co.uk using the codes given at the top of the sheet, before sending the form into school.
If you have any questions, please get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and happy crafting!