Preschool: Our Aims
To prepare young children for their future learning experiences within a caring, secure, stimulating environment linked to our Church school.
We aim to:
- Provide high quality care and education for children 2.5 to 4 Years.
- Work in Partnership with parents to help children learn and develop.
- Add to the life and well being of the local community.
- Offer the children and their parents a setting that promotes equality and values diversity.
We aim to ensure that each child:
- Is in a safe and stimulating environment.
- Is given sensitive care and attention, because of our ratio of qualified staff to children.
- Has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play , work and learn together.
- Is helped to take forward his/her learning and development by being helped to build on what he/she already knows and can do;
- Has a personal key person who makes sure that each child makes progress.
- Is in a setting that sees parents as partners in helping each child to learn and develop.