- Our School
- Our Church School
- Our Aims, Ethos and Vision
- Our Preschool
- School Performance
- Pupil Premium
- Our Children
- Our Wybunbury Staff
- Job Vacancies
- Our Governors
- Our School Policies
- Our School Building
- Our Curriculum
- RSE Consultation
- Our Classes
- Subject Overviews
- Curriculum Enrichment
- 2019-2020 Enrichment
- 2018-2019 Enrichment
- Our School Day
- Early Years & Reception
- Religious Education
- Art and Design
- Design and Technology
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Our House Teams
- Our Clubs
- Our Parents
- Out of School Club
Well, year 1 superstars haven't you worked hard this week. We have been authors, musicians...
'Once there was a pencil, a lonely little pencil and nothing else.Then one day it moved, it...
This week we've been hammock makers, story writers and super sound investigators...In our...
Parent Forum meeting-spring term
The spring term Parent Forum meeting is on Tues 24th March at 7pm.
Topics for discussion are:
If you would like to feedback on any of these areas please talk to your Class Representatives.
To enable us to respond to 'AOB' through the most appropriate channel — please can we ask for this to be submitted by 21st March to Lisa Taylor and Susannah Platt? (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com)
Your class representatives are:
- Preschool — Bek Yeomans, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reception: Sarah Bielby, email@example.com
- Year 1: Becks Eaves, firstname.lastname@example.org(We welcome Becks to the team)
- Year 2: Rachel Hunt, Rachelhunt15@aol.com
- Year 3: Jo Bryan, Steve.email@example.com(Jo moves from Year 1 to Year 3. Thank you to Carrie for her support)
- Year 4: Kel Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 5: Sarah Spooner, email@example.com(We welcome Sarah to the team. Thank you to Lucy for her support).
- Year 6: Nikki Pascall, firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff: Mrs Casserley/ Mrs Chesters
FOWD: Claire Bratt
Governors: Lisa Taylor, Susannah Platt & Rachel Brodin
Further information on the Parent Forum can be found on the Parent Forum pages.
The Parent Forum Team