- Our School
- Our Church School
- Our Aims, Ethos and Vision
- Our Preschool
- School Performance
- Pupil Premium
- Our Children
- Our Wybunbury Staff
- Job Vacancies
- Our Governors
- Our School Policies
- Our School Building
- Our Curriculum
- Our Classes
- Subject Overviews
- Curriculum Enrichment
- 2019-2020 Enrichment
- 2018-2019 Enrichment
- Our School Day
- Early Years & Reception
- Religious Education
- Art and Design
- Design and Technology
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Our House Teams
- Our Clubs
- Our Parents
- Out of School Club
Our week has been one of two halves as some children returned to class whilst others continued with...
This week has zoomed by! We have been so busy writing our letters to Mrs Chesters to apply for our...
We are over half way there now with our books! Thank you to the families who have brought back...
Parent Forum-input your views!
UPDATED INFORMATION INCLUDED!
Regular communication and consultation with parents is very important at Wybunbury Delves. As you may be aware, we are introducing a 'Parent Forum' to facilitate two-way communication between parents, staff and governors.
The first 'Parent Forum' meeting date is now confirmed for Tuesday 29th April. Areas for discussion are:
- What was most enjoyed in your class/school last term?
- Communication- views & suggestions
- Sport- views & suggestions
- AOB — other items raised for discussion.
Parent Representatives will feedback from the Year that they represent. The feedback will be shared in the meeting, and the Forum will collectively draw conclusions and recommend actions to the Head and governing body.
Please feedback on the areas outlined above to your class representative by the end of this week (see below):
- Preschool: Sarah Bielby, email@example.com
- Reception: Natalee Byrne, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 1: Catherine Reece Gresty, email@example.com
- Year 2: Rachel Hunt, Rachelhunt15@aol.com
- Year 3: Kel Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 4: Lucy McKenna, email@example.com
- Year 5: Nikki Pascall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 6: Julie Clark, email@example.com
- Staff: Mrs Casserley (Mrs Cador/Mrs Chesters)
- Chair: Susannah Platt (foundation governor) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice chairs- Lisa Taylor (parent governor) jnandltaylor.co.uk / Rachel Coney (parent governor) email@example.com
Further information on the 'Parent Forum' can be found on the 'Parent Forum' section of the website.
Parent Forum Group.