- Our School
- Our Aims, Ethos and Vision
- Our Church School
- School Performance
- Pupil Premium
- Our Children
- Our Wybunbury Staff
- Job Vacancies
- Our Governors
- Our School Policies
- Our School Building
- Our Curriculum
- Our Classes
- Subject Overviews
- Curriculum Enrichment
- 2019-2020 Enrichment
- 2018-2019 Enrichment
- Our School Day
- Early Years & Reception
- Religious Education
- Art and Design
- Design and Technology
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Our House Teams
- Our Clubs
- Our International Links
- Our Parents
- Our Preschool
- Out of School Club
This week in Maths, we have been learning about Common Factors, Prime Numbers, Square Numbers and...
This week we've been speech writers, fairytale twisters and Rudolph runners...In Book Club...
Our week has been extra special as we welcomed many of our families to join us for our stay and...
Over £850 raised this term- thank you!
News from 'F.O.W.D':
A huge 'Thank You' for all your support with the fundraising activities this half term. Over £850 has been raised which is fantastic!
The Mardi Gras Non-uniform Day & pancake sale raised £161. The children's masks were fabulous and very colourful. Well done to the winners!
The 'Fizz' Fashion Show & raffle held last Wednesday evening raised over £550! We may also be able to claim '£ for £ matching' — raising even more!
A huge 'Thank-You' to everyone who attended and helped with the event's promotion, setting up and tidying away afterwards. Special thanks to Ali Hughes who worked very hard to organise this successful event.
The Mother's Day Gift Shop was a super success. The children really enjoyed selecting a present for their Mums & Grandmas. Over £140 was raised.
Many thanks go to Carrie Thurbin & Jo Bryan who searched the shops to find the gifts, wrapped them and sold them in the 'shop'. We will be doing the same thing for Father's Day. Check the website in May for more details.
Your support, and all of these events mean that we will shortly be handing over some money to school to purchase some additional iPads! Thank you to everyone that made this possible!
#Activities this week:
- On FRIDAY 4th April, the children will have an Easter Fun Afternoon. There will be NO CHARGE.
- Reception and Year 1 will have an Easter Bonnet / Hat parade. These need to be made at home and brought into school on Friday ready for judging. Please write your child's name inside them. The best one wins a special prize!
- Years 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 are invited to Decorate a Hard Boiled Egg with a Springtime Theme. The finished eggs should be brought in for judging on FRIDAY & taken home that day. The best egg wins a special prize!
- ALL CHILDREN can enter an Easter Egg Hunt around the school grounds. They have to find the Eggs & Chicks with children's name on. The first letter of each name will spell out an Easter phrase. EVERY child wins a prize.
- Due to having a few non-uniform days this term, we have decided not to hold one on St. Georges Day on 23rd April as advertised. Please see website for future events.
Following Lorna Lyon's resignation we would like to welcome our new Treasurer, Charlotte King (Rachel-Yr1). Many thanks to Lorna for all her hard work as Treasurer.
The FoWD Committee