- Our School
- Our Learning
- Our Classes
- Our School Day
- Early Years & Reception
- Our Subject Overview
- Core Subjects
- Religious Education
- Foundation subjects
- Curriculum Enrichment
- KiVa Bullying Prevention
- Our House Teams
- Our Clubs
- Sports Premium
- Our People
- Our Parents
- Our Preschool
It has been wonderful to welcome so many mums, dad's and grannie's to our stay and play...
Look at all the fun preschool have been having in the...
Year 3 had a lovely day on Friday. We went the Potteries Museum and Art Gallery. In the morning...
Parent Forum-input your views!
UPDATED INFORMATION INCLUDED!
Regular communication and consultation with parents is very important at Wybunbury Delves. As you may be aware, we are introducing a 'Parent Forum' to facilitate two-way communication between parents, staff and governors.
The first 'Parent Forum' meeting date is now confirmed for Tuesday 29th April. Areas for discussion are:
- What was most enjoyed in your class/school last term?
- Communication- views & suggestions
- Sport- views & suggestions
- AOB — other items raised for discussion.
Parent Representatives will feedback from the Year that they represent. The feedback will be shared in the meeting, and the Forum will collectively draw conclusions and recommend actions to the Head and governing body.
Please feedback on the areas outlined above to your class representative by the end of this week (see below):
- Preschool: Sarah Bielby, email@example.com
- Reception: Natalee Byrne, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 1: Catherine Reece Gresty, email@example.com
- Year 2: Rachel Hunt, Rachelhunt15@aol.com
- Year 3: Kel Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 4: Lucy McKenna, email@example.com
- Year 5: Nikki Pascall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 6: Julie Clark, email@example.com
- Staff: Mrs Casserley (Mrs Cador/Mrs Chesters)
- Chair: Susannah Platt (foundation governor) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice chairs- Lisa Taylor (parent governor) jnandltaylor.co.uk / Rachel Coney (parent governor) email@example.com
Further information on the 'Parent Forum' can be found on the 'Parent Forum' section of the website.
Parent Forum Group.