- Our School
- Our Learning
- Our Classes
- Our School Day
- Early Years & Reception
- Our Subject Overview
- Core Subjects
- Religious Education
- Foundation subjects
- Curriculum Enrichment
- KiVa Bullying Prevention
- Our House Teams
- Our Clubs
- Sports Premium
- Our People
- Our Parents
- Our Preschool
We have completed our fractions recap this week. We have multiplied fractions and mixed numbers...
This week Wybunbury took part in the annual Town Sports competition. Children ranging from year 3...
Ciao from Reception! We have been learning about Italy this week. Ginger, our class bear, showed...
Over £850 raised this term- thank you!
News from 'F.O.W.D':
A huge 'Thank You' for all your support with the fundraising activities this half term. Over £850 has been raised which is fantastic!
The Mardi Gras Non-uniform Day & pancake sale raised £161. The children's masks were fabulous and very colourful. Well done to the winners!
The 'Fizz' Fashion Show & raffle held last Wednesday evening raised over £550! We may also be able to claim '£ for £ matching' — raising even more!
A huge 'Thank-You' to everyone who attended and helped with the event's promotion, setting up and tidying away afterwards. Special thanks to Ali Hughes who worked very hard to organise this successful event.
The Mother's Day Gift Shop was a super success. The children really enjoyed selecting a present for their Mums & Grandmas. Over £140 was raised.
Many thanks go to Carrie Thurbin & Jo Bryan who searched the shops to find the gifts, wrapped them and sold them in the 'shop'. We will be doing the same thing for Father's Day. Check the website in May for more details.
Your support, and all of these events mean that we will shortly be handing over some money to school to purchase some additional iPads! Thank you to everyone that made this possible!
#Activities this week:
- On FRIDAY 4th April, the children will have an Easter Fun Afternoon. There will be NO CHARGE.
- Reception and Year 1 will have an Easter Bonnet / Hat parade. These need to be made at home and brought into school on Friday ready for judging. Please write your child's name inside them. The best one wins a special prize!
- Years 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 are invited to Decorate a Hard Boiled Egg with a Springtime Theme. The finished eggs should be brought in for judging on FRIDAY & taken home that day. The best egg wins a special prize!
- ALL CHILDREN can enter an Easter Egg Hunt around the school grounds. They have to find the Eggs & Chicks with children's name on. The first letter of each name will spell out an Easter phrase. EVERY child wins a prize.
- Due to having a few non-uniform days this term, we have decided not to hold one on St. Georges Day on 23rd April as advertised. Please see website for future events.
Following Lorna Lyon's resignation we would like to welcome our new Treasurer, Charlotte King (Rachel-Yr1). Many thanks to Lorna for all her hard work as Treasurer.
The FoWD Committee