- Our School
- Our Learning
- Our Classes
- Our School Day
- Early Years & Reception
- Our Subject Overview
- Core Subjects
- Religious Education
- Foundation subjects
- Curriculum Enrichment
- KiVa Bullying Prevention
- Our House Teams
- Our Clubs
- Sports Premium
- Our People
- Our Parents
- Our Preschool
Well it is all over for another year...and what a wonderful year it has been in Year 2. I had the...
What a busy day Kim, Libby and I have had! We have been busy in the garden, digging tyres into the...
Our last few days together have been lots of fun. We made our healthy fruit salads last week and...
Items for discussion at Parent Forum
The items for discussion at the Parent Forum meeting next Tuesday (24th) are:
- End of year Report — format & information -discussion & feedback
- Start of term — how has it been for you?
- Pastoral meetings — feedback
- Free School meals KS1- feedback
- Parent View — how to take part!
- Communication — follow up & feedback
- Sports clubs — follow up & feedback
Please feedback your thoughts to your class representative ahead of the meeting!
If you are a Year 5 Parent and could spare 90 minutes once per term to represent your Year Group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org You would be most welcome!
To find out more about the Parent Forum please click here