- Our School
- Our Learning
- Our Classes
- Our School Day
- Early Years & Reception
- Our Subject Overview
- Core Subjects
- Religious Education
- Foundation subjects
- Curriculum Enrichment
- KiVa Bullying Prevention
- Our House Teams
- Our Clubs
- Sports Premium
- Our People
- Our Parents
- Our Preschool
This week, we applied what we had learnt about Roman roads on our school visit to Chester and made...
This week in year 5 we have been bee analysts, authors and measure converters! In English this...
What a treat we had tonight! Our talented Wybunbury Delves musicians played and sung to a full hall...
Items for discussion at Parent Forum
The items for discussion at the Parent Forum meeting next Tuesday (24th) are:
- End of year Report — format & information -discussion & feedback
- Start of term — how has it been for you?
- Pastoral meetings — feedback
- Free School meals KS1- feedback
- Parent View — how to take part!
- Communication — follow up & feedback
- Sports clubs — follow up & feedback
Please feedback your thoughts to your class representative ahead of the meeting!
If you are a Year 5 Parent and could spare 90 minutes once per term to represent your Year Group, please contact email@example.com You would be most welcome!
To find out more about the Parent Forum please click here