- Our School
- Our Learning
- Our Classes
- Our School Day
- Early Years & Reception
- Our Subject Overview
- Core Subjects
- Religious Education
- Foundation subjects
- Curriculum Enrichment
- KiVa Bullying Prevention
- Our House Teams
- Our Clubs
- Sports Premium
- Our People
- Our Parents
- Our Preschool
Year 3 had a lovely day on Friday. We went the Potteries Museum and Art Gallery. In the morning...
What a lovely relaxing day we have had today Reception to complete a very busy week!You all...
Congratulations to all of Year 1 and their hard work with the preparations for the Nativity. This...
Items for discussion at Parent Forum
The items for discussion at the Parent Forum meeting next Tuesday (24th) are:
- End of year Report — format & information -discussion & feedback
- Start of term — how has it been for you?
- Pastoral meetings — feedback
- Free School meals KS1- feedback
- Parent View — how to take part!
- Communication — follow up & feedback
- Sports clubs — follow up & feedback
Please feedback your thoughts to your class representative ahead of the meeting!
If you are a Year 5 Parent and could spare 90 minutes once per term to represent your Year Group, please contact email@example.com You would be most welcome!
To find out more about the Parent Forum please click here