- Our School
- Our Learning
- Our Classes
- Our School Day
- Early Years & Reception
- Our Subject Overview
- Core Subjects
- Religious Education
- Foundation subjects
- Curriculum Enrichment
- KiVa Bullying Prevention
- Our House Teams
- Our Clubs
- Sports Premium
- Our People
- Our Parents
- Our Preschool
Writing poems, singing, counting meerkats and designing chimp havens, our Year 1s have been a busy...
What a lovely week to finish the half term!This week we have been learning even more about...
Reception, I can't believe we have made it to the half way point of our school year already...
Items for discussion at Parent Forum
The items for discussion at the Parent Forum meeting next Tuesday (24th) are:
- End of year Report — format & information -discussion & feedback
- Start of term — how has it been for you?
- Pastoral meetings — feedback
- Free School meals KS1- feedback
- Parent View — how to take part!
- Communication — follow up & feedback
- Sports clubs — follow up & feedback
Please feedback your thoughts to your class representative ahead of the meeting!
If you are a Year 5 Parent and could spare 90 minutes once per term to represent your Year Group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org You would be most welcome!
To find out more about the Parent Forum please click here